1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5 or 6 month old Baby Crested Geckos.
Sold as unsexed but all looking female.
All weigh about 5g
Eating Repashy 2 part mix and love small hoppers.
Would deliver locally for Petrol Money.
Originally bought from Ace Reptiles in Wales.

HARLEQUIN (PARTIAL PINSTRIPE) FIRES UP DARK AND CREAM WITH SOME ORANGE - PART FIRED ON 1ST PIC, NOT FIRED ON 2ND PIC. £60

HARLEQUIN (PARTIAL PINSTRIPE) FIRES UP DARK AND CREAM WITH SOME ORANGE. HAS 3 OR 4 DALMATIAN SPOTS AND HAS LOST HER TAIL. PART FIRED ON 1ST PIC, NOT FIRED ON 2ND PIC. £60

DALMATIAN (POSS SUPER DAL) FIRES UP BRIGHT RED. HAS RED AND BLACK SPOTS. PART FIRED ON BOTH PICS. £75

·
Premium Member
14,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh these 3 are absolutely stunning! And even better its a looking female plain red dalmatian!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
as before, absolutely gorgeous :flrt:

·
Premium Member
14,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. I was hoping to keep these 3 but they do sadly have to go.

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
Gorgeous cresties im really interested in the Dalmation but would only pay £65. I can collect whenever : victory:

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
hey hun, tried to pm, but it's being wierd. is that a foot deformaty on the red dal, or just two bad pics. i'm also interested, pm me and we'll chat.

shame about the tail in the 2nd little one.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
couldn't you have waited till march ¬_¬ hehe

well, good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
14,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have PM'd kirsten but just to clarify - the red dal does NOT have a missing foot and she does have 5 toes on each foot. The 2nd harley is absolutely beautiful aswell. Shes really something when she fires up. I could possibly do a deal if you wanted both?

None of these cresties have any deformity that I am aware of (other than the 2nd harley missing her tail). No floppy tail or MBD symptoms. They are eating, pooping and shedding no problems.

Sorry pigglywiggly and nicquita - I have a livery bill for my horse that I need to pay otherwise these 3 would not be going anywhere!

Jb1432 sorry but I can't accept £65 on the red dal.

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
popped over to see nutty today. very nice cresties actually, great patterns way better than the pics. very tame, walking most of the time instead of jumping round like loons, and i sexed them for her too, "frog but" is definately male, and the harly with the tail is still looking female. absolutely loved "frog but" and would definately buy if i was in a possition to have another male, lol.

·
Premium Member
14,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks hun :)

I have started a new thread for the harleys now!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts