Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
exotic-pets.co.uk????? just wondering if theyre any good.
they have allsorts on ther that id like.

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Wc does put me off a bit but when you think about it if it wasnt for people taking wild animals and breeding them in the first place there wouldnt be any captive bred things around. I wouldnt even dream of buying a WC leo gecko or bearded dragon but if it was something that I thought I may never have the chance to own again I would definatly think about it and try to breed them myself to give others the chance to own a CB . Id also like to hear of anyone whos bought from here, Ive had it on my favourites for ages. I have heard nothing bad yet either but maybe we are all waiting for the first person to actually try them before we do ourselves :D

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
tombraider said:
Wc does put me off a bit but when you think about it if it wasnt for people taking wild animals and breeding them in the first place there wouldnt be any captive bred things around. I wouldnt even dream of buying a WC leo gecko or bearded dragon but if it was something that I thought I may never have the chance to own again I would definatly think about it and try to breed them myself to give others the chance to own a CB . Id also like to hear of anyone whos bought from here, Ive had it on my favourites for ages. I have heard nothing bad yet either but maybe we are all waiting for the first person to actually try them before we do ourselves :D
LOL im exactly the same as you.........had them on my favourites for ages but dont know anything about them.

i think it might help if they had pictures of the animals :lol:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
yeh, went to see if they had any Bibrons geckos and they were only WC (wild caught) which puts me off a bit, especially now thast recently Matt W has had mite problems of some sort with his two bibrons :?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts