Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
piedpythons.com?

I only ask as i have seen adds on almost every snake forum, with them wanting to buy people morphs etc and their site has gone from having a list to none at all.

I've tried emailing them too to purchase some snakes with no reply.

Can anyone help as they seem to have good prices, when the list was up and im looking to buy.

Many thanks

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
talltom69 said:
piedpythons.com?

I only ask as i have seen adds on almost every snake forum, with them wanting to buy people morphs etc and their site has gone from having a list to none at all.

I've tried emailing them too to purchase some snakes with no reply.

Can anyone help as they seem to have good prices, when the list was up and im looking to buy.

Many thanks
No but was going to buy something off her but then she didn't have it :(
Prehaos she doesn't have her wholesaler anymore :lol:
I'd be interested in seeing these wanted adds, where could they be found ?
PM me if ya like :wink:

Thanks Anthony :D

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
seen the ads on a lot of sites too

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
No i haven't ... but basically she just buys and sells boid morphs and other reptiles. So she places the wanteds ads out then gets the snake and then advertises it a few weeks later :lol:
I would be alittle bit carefull though, as once she had an albino boa up for sale and after a few months of no interest she decided to add het ghost or something similar to make more appeal and this certainly wasn't included on the previous load of adds she done before (3 times before), so if buying any morphs with hets, make sure the relevent paperwork is provided ;)

Apart from that good luck m8y and just check over the stock to make sure it's healthy and if you happy then make up your own mind :)

·
Registered
25,691 Posts
I had a bad experience with her last sept/oc time but only because my time was wasted. Had a certain morph of leopard gecko on the list, emailed her, she said her friend was a breeder and she would go down there and collect it for me shortly - 2 weeks, heard nothing, 3 weeks, she confirms, it's definitely coming - 4 weeks, nothing. Then she says she doesn't have that morph. She has other morphs, would I like to purchase other morphs? I say yes.. 2 weeks, nothing.. I keep emailing.. then she says, sorry, I do have your order, but it's now too cold to send out at all. And she never got back to me when the weather warmed up.

I was a bit annoyed because although I didn't lose any money, my time was wasted considerabley and the gecko was actually meant to be a gift for my OH and of course his birthday just flew right by.

I got the impression she was just repeating wholesaler lists and then taking orders... but couldn't place an order until she had a minimum value, and by the time she made that minimum value.. they were out of stock. No evidence of that though, just my impression.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Well she's definitely ordering in from a wholesaler. What I've got on hold isn't a morph or het so I should be safe. It was a good price so I shall have to see, I've emailed her to let her know I'm definitely having it so we shall await reply! Thanks for the help guys!

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Ive never delt with them but know they live about 20miles away from me. She regualy visits a pet shop in carlisle and was advertising python morphs in the window not that long ago, the shop keeper had said they were bred by herself. I dont think that will help but just thought id mention it : victory:

Im sure i could get some contact details for any1 who wants them, the pet shop has her details i think and there was a mobile number on her advertisment so maybe you could get her on that?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Ive never delt with them but know they live about 20miles away from me. She regualy visits a pet shop in carlisle and was advertising python morphs in the window not that long ago, the shop keeper had said they were bred by herself. I dont think that will help but just thought id mention it : victory:

Im sure i could get some contact details for any1 who wants them, the pet shop has her details i think and there was a mobile number on her advertisment so maybe you could get her on that?
could be a good idea might put a few peoples minds at rest and give a few others the confidance to place their orders!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts