Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
patra hasnt eaten tonight so far the other one ate 8 crickets ......

pattra is very fat but her tail isnt that fat its quite fat but not as fat as cleos and cleo isnt as fat as her any reason y ???? poops are fine pattra usually eats 5-6 but none today and 4 yesterday is every thing ok ??im getting some mealies tomoz for a lil change ill try her on them

·
Registered
21,871 Posts
you sound as bad as me with all the worrying lol :wink: think not eating even for several days is fine,eddie is trying to shed and doesnt always eat as much as usual,bit like us we have our off days,its hard being newish owners everything is a worry :roll: if eddie dont eat while i watch i put 3-4 hoppers or crix in there with some apple n potato and leave him to it,trouble is you have 2 so you wont know whos eating but im sure she will be fine and eat whens shes hungry

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol
i woory tehe

oh and i watch them eat basiccly as soon as i put the crix in they eat about 6-8 each ussually :lol:

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
They don't always eat every night so its nothing to worry about as long as they don't go for more than around a week without eating and/or show considerable weight loss. Each gecko is different, they won't all look identical but as long as there is some fat on her tail she is healthy.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
yeh dont worry to much about them not eating one day to another.its normal for some to miss a day.sometimes mine have gone up to a week without eating but then they kick in and dont stop!have they just had a shed or are coming up to a shed at all?this could be the reason for them not eating.try not to worry though. :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.