Reptile Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
thats a pretty good starter package.. if you want to add a few hides and branches then it wont hurt..

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks Cornmorph
Any idea when you will have another selection of hatchlings for sale ?
Not made my mind up completely ( keep changing it in fact ) but a Lav or Anery are towards the top of my list. Some of the Motleys look cool too though.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
theres a load for sale now on the classifieds.. i will be doing one of those bulk deals on auction soon though

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hey trice - I don’t know what plans you have but I’m doing a similar thing, building a double stack viv and all that. If you like I can send you my plans by e-mail they are very detailed, I done them on PowerPoint. They are step by step – so easy to follow, I think you might like.

I will be adding a draw on the bottom to bring up the height so it's a single standing unit. It also will have shelves on the side for hatchling containers. You could change the specs if like.

Tell me if you would like them and I’ll send them once I’m finished, won’t be long. Lol I spent time on the plans as I cant build the thing right now as I’m not going to be here for long!

Just thought as your starting out like me I would help!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Flake1 said:
Hey trice - I don’t know what plans you have but I’m doing a similar thing, building a double stack viv and all that. If you like I can send you my plans by e-mail they are very detailed, I done them on PowerPoint. They are step by step – so easy to follow, I think you might like.

I will be adding a draw on the bottom to bring up the height so it's a single standing unit. It also will have shelves on the side for hatchling containers. You could change the specs if like.

Tell me if you would like them and I’ll send them once I’m finished, won’t be long. Lol I spent time on the plans as I cant build the thing right now as I’m not going to be here for long!

Any chance of a copy as well? Lou and myself are about to start building a 4 stacker roughly 4ft by 7ft and and tips would be appreciated.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Good job ive got all the info I need coz my thread's been hijacked :!:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
No bother, im cool :lol:
The missus has only just agreed to one snake, and for that I had to get my 9yo son on side.
It helped when yesterday she came home from work and told me that a work colleagues son ( 10yo ) had just saved up and bought himself a lizard.
" There you go " I said " Its not as wierd as you think to like Reps "
Anyway so many Morphs to choose from so bearing in mind the chances are slim of her letting me have anymore than 1 snake, I have to choose wisely.
Lavs, Anerys, Sunglows, Butters, all look great but which one do i choose :?:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Where are you located? if you know of one locally then I'd recommend visiting a good reptile shop for a look around.

If you have a look at Nigel's web site he has some good pics of the different morphs.

I currently have a lav, anery, caramel, reverse oketee and a creamsicles, all nice contrasts to each other

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Im in Swindon, think the nearest Rep shop of any decent size may be Bristol.
Unless anyone knows different ?

·
Registered
365 Posts
crosby said:
Flake1 said:

Any chance of a copy as well? Lou and myself are about to start building a 4 stacker roughly 4ft by 7ft and and tips would be appreciated.
No problem - i'll make a topic when i'm finished with it :) I'll get ya emails there

21 - 32 of 32 Posts