Reptile Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first raptor hatched this 08 here's hoping the colour stays or even better improves more with age!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx gesh and claire i'm really hoping he improves even more , he is a week old now and as you can see he already has a really nice carrot coming to his tail, when i opened the incubation box lol he was like a belisha beacon staring at me lol, he was incubated for male and so if he proves to be so once i can confirm the sex at 20gms then he will be for sale as i have no more room for another male:cry:, at the moment his eyes are not looking full ruby red and he is more snake eyed

but we all know raptor eyes can change during the first few weeks so who knows lol

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanx blazin,durhamchance,siman.

lol spiny tails the breeder is me marksleopardgeckos.co.uk

(well technically not me ie melanie but mark my hubby is the one who decides who goes to what lol, me i'm just the secretary lol)

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mel, he's gorgeous!!! If you get two girls - put our name on them!!

Cheers
Nick & Carrie
well we do have sibling eggs from the same parents incubating at the moment for females so fingers crossed we get some more like him: victory:
so no worries nick we'll be in touch:no1:

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Stunning raptor, well done : victory:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Can i have one :Na_Na_Na_Na: if we have the space and money they are gorgeous. We will have to see when they are older, good luck with them all hope you get some more like him : victory:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts