Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went onto the pet forums b4 i new about this site and have never done nothing rong just talked about my new additions 2 the family who are my 2 baby beardie who seam 2 b getting bigger bye the day and soooooo wicked. and my name was the same as this one knickersoff and people complaind and i have now been booted coz of the name how daft not like i was being naughty or posing nude fotos or anything i hadnt done nothing xx

·
Registered
994 Posts
u will get some really shitty or crap moderators on forums, thankfully the 1s on this forum all seem to b nice people. :):)

·
Banned
4,615 Posts
i could see why people complained specially if kids were on there, but it is pathetic to complain about a name

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nah i couldnt get a name on oker i tried 4 about 2hrs and my hubby just tried once and ggot it 1st time so thats my name on all sites just coz i gota terible memory so i wouldnt 4get if things were all the same xx

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
:welcome:

I am on a forum which would do that.

Then again it is a "family" Forum.....

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
i went onto the pet forums b4 i new about this site and have never done nothing rong just talked about my new additions 2 the family who are my 2 baby beardie who seam 2 b getting bigger bye the day and soooooo wicked. and my name was the same as this one knickersoff and people complaind and i have now been booted coz of the name how daft not like i was being naughty or posing nude fotos or anything i hadnt done nothing xx
That'll teach you for moonlighting on other forums!

Just kidding dude - you've still got this place - all you need!!

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
:welcome: to the forum :D

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
knickersoff is a GREAT name :p :)

·
Premium Member
7,219 Posts
I actually think it's quite offensive and am just about to report you to a moderator.
just joking

:welcome:to the forum...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks all for that but if it did offend anybody i would rather people just told me rather than reporting me though xx and regarding kids if i had of new kids used the forum it should tell u when making ur name really then evryone would no and u should of heard sum of the conversations that they were having on there i dont understand that i got band for my name but hey i still got u guys xx:no1:

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
thats the best joke iv heard all year lmao

·
Registered
71 Posts
that really is a daft reason to be kicked off a forum. I mean - its not even rude words - I dont see why anyone would complain about something so stupid and obviously not intended as offensive

*pats* ^^

oh well, at least people here dont seem to be as uptight as those other people must have been!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts