Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my corn who has been in the same tank the past week or so has been going up to the ventillation grille on the front right hand side of the tank and basically trying to push with her nose as hard as she can, u can see the power she puts into it!!! but soon as she sees me she moves to where i open the tank to get her out!!!!

well im just a bit worried that if she carries on being a nutcase it will cause her damage, nothing has changed into her routine but what can i do before she has a hoggy nose

·
Registered
71,221 Posts
something is uncomfortable and she doesn't have enough choices...got to accomidate them. remember, they haven't read even one care sheet. they are all different like us. soundes like she smells that fresh air and wants some more. the most important thing you can do when keeping wild animals is learning how to "read" them. drop the temp or maybe give more ventalation...tinkering with a set-up is the fun part of the hobby. experiment, it'll make you a better keeper. satisfaction is when you can solve a problem. i think she just wants to be more comfortable. she isn't hungry is she?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts