Reptile Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
I dont use wood im a plastic man all the way!.. and i know people who have them under the wood yes it warms up the wood which will warm up the inside of the Vivarium you just have to play around with the stat to get the right temps....

Daniel: victory:
What vivs do you use? Planning on sorting my burms large setup but dont know where to go. either standard wood from the pethop but would like something a bit nicer to go with my natural exo. : victory:

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
What vivs do you use? Planning on sorting my burms large setup but dont know where to go. either standard wood from the pethop but would like something a bit nicer to go with my natural exo. : victory:
For big homemade vivs i use 13mm Foam Pvc & the rest are Rhino Vivs : victory:

·
Registered
66 Posts
ive got 4 large burms ranging from 7ft to 13ft and all i use is a large heat map under one side of the viv, a 60wat heat bulb and a 100wat heat bulb, i monitor the temperature and its normally lovely jubly for me burms. i normally only turn the 100wat on for a few hours in the day to simulate real life circumstance's as in day light heating up more ect.

but even with just the heat mat under its really good, ive got 2 of my burms in a 6ft 2ft 2ft at the moment and they love it, and to cover the lights i just got some simple wire mesh and made my own cage for the lights.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts