Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here is my new royal...my 3 yr old 100% het for albino male, still thinking of a name but he is totally stunning I think you'll agree!!
He is a real chunk, already way bigger than all of mineand my heaviest is just over 600g so will weigh him in the next couple of days!!

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol yea I lurrrrrrrrve m but ent gona be buying no more for a while..........I have 6 plus all my lizards so thats enough hehe :D

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I cant hun, I only buy things if I have the space, and I really dont have anymore space now lmao....at least till I afford some new vivs hehe

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
lol Nat, you have so many beautiful royals, its not fair lol mind posting pics of all your vivs and how you've layed them out across your home etc? Interested in seeing how people with so many reps seem to have the room lol :lol:

·
Registered
532 Posts
WOW! Brilliant Nat!

Damn, my mum and dad said I'm not allowed any more reps until I do all my GCSEs in a year and a halfs time, they think that closer to the time I'll be busy studying :)P :lol:) and not have time to look after loads of reps. But as long as I get good grades and there's space they have promised to get me 2 more royals, so that I have 2 females and a male, depends on the sex of my royal atm!

Well anyway, once again, lovely new royal Nat!

Thx
Matt

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanx for all your lovely comments...he is a right babe and just had a cudle for ages with me on sofa, we have decided to name him Kaine (pronounced Cane) and iv just weighed him and he's a whopping 820g!!! :shock:

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh definately andy...we cant let him go no-where hes to much of a babe, and I have a girl who wants a STUD :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts