Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I've just discovered this forum.:)
I look forward to making some new friends here and discussing our reptiles.
I have to go to the dentist now, so I will log in again tonight.
Bye for now,
Opheodrys

G

·
hi welcome to rfuk!
good luck at the dentist...you wont get me near a bloody dentist...evil people lol

what do you keep?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there Invexotics!
I keep 2 corn snakes (Motley and Babysnake), 1 pueblan milksnake (Korral), 2 royal pythons (Magnum and Zeblin), 1 western hognose snake (Hissy) and 1 fire-bellied toad (Darwin).
I also keep 2 inland bearded dragons named Ferdie and Flash.
What do you keep?
Opheodrys
PS I survived the dentist!: victory:

G

·
lol...glad you survived dentist...
nice collection you have there! any piccies?
i have numerous royals lol - the main thing we keep and breed
corns,burms,boas,water python,retic whites tree frogs and beardies.
love the names of your reps lol

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey, welcome! This is a great forum and I hope you do make some good friends here. Let me be your second!: victory: I'm a huge amphibian fan!

Throughout the years, I have just gone out during the spring and summer and captured toads and frogs, sometimes even tadpoles! I finally, just recently actually, bought a White's Tree Frog! They're great creatures. Art Gecko taught me everything about them.

You should try to meet her. Her username is Art_Gecko101

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcomes.
I have some pictures of my reps but I don't know how to post them yet.:(
Look forward to chatting with you more.:smile:

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Awwwww mihogan you're too kind. Got me blushing now! glad i could help!

Hey, welcome! This is a great forum and I hope you do make some good friends here. Let me be your second!: victory: I'm a huge amphibian fan!

Throughout the years, I have just gone out during the spring and summer and captured toads and frogs, sometimes even tadpoles! I finally, just recently actually, bought a White's Tree Frog! They're great creatures. Art Gecko taught me everything about them.

You should try to meet her. Her username is Art_Gecko101
:welcome1: to the forums Opheodrys its a fab forum if you can ignore the sudden uprising of anger!!! Post some pics of your pets!

Edit: Heres how to post your pics.....

1. Go to Free Image and Video Hosting - Photo Image Hosting Site : Photobucket.com and sign up for an account (its free and easy)
2. Upload your pics onto photobucket via the instructions on screen
3. When your pics are on your account, you will see a thumbnail of each 1 with 3 codes underneath. Copy the box called URL for the photo you want to post
4. Write a new message on here and click the button that is of a little photo (yellow box with mountains and a sun)
5. Paste the code you copied from photobucket into the tags/box that appears.
It should then show up in the post when you post it!
good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts