Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello my names joe. i saw this and i thought i would just introduce myself. My name is Joe i live in Northern Ireland. I started keeping reptiles at the age of 7. Owning a corn snake called hiss. I kept her for 4 years until she died of the wrong vet injection :evil: But when i was 10, i bought a male cornsnake called Billy . The mated and i got a batch of eggs.But they were infertile. Billy was as sad as i was when hiss died. he wasnt as livly anymore. he finally died only about two years ago. I was very sad. So I decided to buy a tortoise . I got a horsefield called tommy. He lived until i went on holiday and my cousin let him out into his outside pen and my rottweiller killed him. I was still wery upset. So i then deciced to buy one of the coolest reptiles of all time....a bearded dragon. he is called komodo and that is why komodo is my username. Ive had him ever scince and he is happy and healthy. I just wanted people to know my backround.
Thanks, Joe

·
Registered
532 Posts
Welcome Komodo, I hope you enjoy your time here!

And good luck with your bearded dragon! Alot of people here keep them and if you ever need help with yours or want another one you would definatly find what you need here :) !

Thx
Matt

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Welcome Komodo. Sorry to hear about your past pets. If you need any advice in the future about your beardie come here and someone will be happy to help you out. :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks everyone. i hope to enjoy my stay here.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Hello Joe welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Hey Joe

:welcome: to the forum. This is a great place to do all the research for ur Beardie. We've found it sssoooo helpful. Sorry 2 hear bout ur snakes.

Take it EZ M8, Alex & Cand :thumb:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks everyone.
Joe :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts