Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya, am new to the site and was just wondering how you upload pics etc i can't seem to work it out :oops: Cheers!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you drag the pics into the text box & drop them?? i'v tried that but when i post it it just has the file path name.... help....

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
you see the highlighted text you copy then paste that into the text box that will load your image onto here :)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got it cheers guys

This is my Gecko called Geki (yep so original it hurts...) :lol: :lol: :lol2:

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
hello, :welcome:

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all :D must say these forums make very interesting reads and all the info is priceless :D i've well and truely been bitten on the bum by the reptile bug!! love em all now if i got rid of my bed & slept on the sofa i'm sure i could fit in another few vivs..... lol X

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you all :D must say these forums make very interesting reads and all the info is priceless :D i've well and truely been bitten on the bum by the reptile bug!! love em all now if i got rid of my bed & slept on the sofa i'm sure i could fit in another few vivs..... lol X

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

1 - 18 of 18 Posts