Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,
I'm Kirsty from Devon in the UK. Started my reptile journey just before Christmas 2021 when my eldest daughter begged for a ball python, When choosing hers I fell in love with another, and then lo and behold everyone in the house wanted their own. So we quickly jumped to 5 Ball pythons over a few months and my son wanted a Bearded Dragon. We have been bitten by the bug as a family hard and have started growing our collection. Everyone pitches in for their care. My youngest daughter now wants to study veterinary care with a special interest in exotics and herpetology so hoping this will be a lifelong family journey. Looking to just talk to and make connections in the reptile world, Is anyone local? and what pets do you all have?
some of our babies below

Attachments

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome, lovely snakes! What age is your youngest? Aspiring vets is a great interest but takes loads and loads of studying.

As for pets, we've got a Senegal parrot, 3 snakes (boa Imperator, corn snake and MexMex kingsnake) 7 axolotls and a big fish tank with various temperate fish.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts