Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i'm Chris, i'm 27 and i'm near Manchester.

I'd like to say thanks to all for making such a useful and usable forum. I have worked with snakes, reps, spiders etc some years back but it's been a while so it's been very useful to read up before i purchase my perfect python.

I've just got in contact with a supplier of the snake i'm after.. so it's only going to be a short while before i'll be asking for some advice.

It would be nice to hear from some local snake owners as most seem to be of a southern persuasion.

Thanks again,

Chris. : victory:

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
welcome 2 the forum mate

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
hello and :welcome: to the forum :D

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
:welcome1:to RFUK

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi Chris and welcome to the forum!

You've come to the right place as there are loads of helpful, knowledgeable and friendly herpers here who will be able to answer your questions.

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Best wishes,

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hi :welcome: to RFUK. I am new to the forum too but have been reading up about snakes etc on forum cause of my boyfriend, and it is amazing how much info u can pick up on here. I actually feel I have an idea about snakes and lizards now. Hope the site really helps u:2thumb:

·
Registered
71,221 Posts
welcome!!...i'm from manchester too!!...manchester, kentucky!!! small world ain't it!!??:2thumb:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks all....very friendly bunch.

I should be getting a snake in the not to distant future. Just trying to figure out when i can get down to London to collect............not long now.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
welcome to the forum

1 - 16 of 16 Posts