Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
Look in the room it was in when it escaped. Behind things, in things, near anything thats warm - everywhere. Don't think "Oh it won't be in there" - because it probably will be. It's suprising the places they turn up, and even more suprising that it's never that far from where it escaped from.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Theres a sticky at the top of the page. They are usually nearer than you think - look anywhere dark and warm - under vivs, cupboards etc, edges of carpets, and even upwards if the snake could have got there. Try and think where you would go if you had got out your viv!

·
Registered
15,628 Posts
look everywhere in the room. what type of snake? if its a rat it will have moved further, something like a boa will be a few metres away at most.

check everything, behond, on top, inside things, in drawers, anywhere thats warm - people often find em in the boiler, wherever he coul possibly have gone, check. and good luck

Alex

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
One of my royals hid herself behind a picture on the wall, how she got up there I don't know, but she managed to hide away for 3 days.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
One of my royals hid herself behind a picture on the wall, how she got up there I don't know, but she managed to hide away for 3 days.
now that really has gotta b the last place you'd think of looking!!!

·
Banned
61,457 Posts
so far i've found my royal...

• climbing down a mirror that was leaning against the floor.
  • behind the unit its in
  • behind the radiator
  • slithering across the floor
  • and finally half an hour ago in the downstairs loo - didn't even know he;d escaped... again!

·
Registered
5,584 Posts
so far i've found my royal...
  • climbing down a mirror that was leaning against the floor.
  • behind the unit its in
  • behind the radiator
  • slithering across the floor
  • and finally half an hour ago in the downstairs loo - didn't even know he;d escaped... again!

You may want to re think what you are keeping your royal in lol, seems to be quite an escape artist

·
Banned
61,457 Posts
he's been in 4 different vivs and escaped from all but 1 of them.. shame i sold that one! need to sort so security fencing out on this on

1 - 13 of 13 Posts