Reptile Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have just been doing my banking and need an extra £50 in my bank to cover charges I had in June.

I have got the cash in paypal but it won't transfer in time.

I'm hoping somebody will be able to do me a transfer into my lloyds bank account and I pay them £50 into paypal.

If trust is an issue I have a few feedback ratings on here all excellent and I am also on ebay under the same name carlcurtis83 again excellent feedback, and if that's not enough I'm sure dax and volly will vouch for me.

If you can help me out that would be great.

Cheers, Carl.

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Hmmmm I should start one of these threads....

Lol sorry, will check me bank... but I doubt I can help mate...

Good luck x

·
Registered
5,940 Posts
Asking strangers on an internet forum to pay your bank charges for you seems a little odd to say the least.

Can't you just ask a friend or family member for some cash?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Already have should have stated that. Family has been asked and this is last resort. Like I said if feedback is an issue you can even ring me to ask me about it.

And I am BRITISH through and through thanks very much!

·
Registered
5,940 Posts
Already have should have stated that. Family has been asked and this is last resort. Like I said if feedback is an issue you can even ring me to ask me about it.
:lol2: "Hello, are you a scammer?" "Why yes, as a matter of fact!"

Just transfer the money from Paypal, it only takes a couple of days and if need be just ring the bank and tell them the money's transferring over and when you expect the charge to be paid.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Paypal takes 5 days and the charges come out tonight midnight otherwise I would have done it already.

Please don't try and think I'm scamming...at the moment I am on my arse and the bank charging me even more money don't help.

Like I said if you can help pm me and I will give you my number and we can talk I will even ring you if need be.

Here's the link to my ebay account eBay My World - carlcurtis83 and I'm pretty sure you can check my feedback on here.

·
Banned
61,457 Posts
you'd need somebody in the same bank or somebody willing to pay cash directly into your account as it'll take roughly the same amount of time to go from bank to bank as it will from Paypal to bank.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bank transfer is instant, I have done them before that's why I asked for a transfer...Anyway seeing as people think I am out to scam it don't matter anymore, I will just accept the bank charges instead.

MODS YOUR WELCOME TO CLOSE THIS NOW!!!

·
Banned
14,611 Posts
I thought i'd seen it all on the internet, i was wrong:gasp:

·
Banned
9,811 Posts
Asking strangers on an internet forum to pay your bank charges for you seems a little odd to say the least.

Can't you just ask a friend or family member for some cash?
He's not asking for anyone to pay his bank charges for him. He's asking someone to do a bank transfer and then he gives them the money back via paypal.

I would if I had the money but I am skinto :(

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for that...Don't know why people think I'm a scammer 100+ posts, member since 2008 and excellent feedback from selling and buying on here.

And thanks for the kind offer anyway.

·
Registered
23,314 Posts
Online bank transfers are immediate.

Sorry I wouldnt be able to help either.

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
most people would only really be up to if if you sent them money throught paypal first i would think.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Online bank transfers leave your bank instantly - they still take 3-5 working days to clear fully :( I only know as this is how I pay all of my stuff both personal payments and company payments.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts