Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What sort of time do you people turn the night light on and then the day light on just so we have a rough idea what time to put our baby bearded day and night light on?

Thanx

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
you answered your own question there, at nighttime and daytime..........why the night light do your bds read at night, mine go to sleep, some pics of yours reading would be good as for the day light, i normally turn mine on when its day time :wink:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Hey my lights come on at 7 in the morning and at the minute they are going off at 8.15pm but gradually moving to 12 hours. I dont have a night light just a heat mat to keep the temp from dropping too much at night :D

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
my lights come on at 7am so that she has an hour of heat so i can feed her before i go to work, they then go off at around 8:15pm. I dont use any nighttime lights or mats because my house is always really warm with the central heating.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
my lights are on from 8 till 8-10 usually. i dont use a night light, i use a ceramic heater for night time heat

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
our beardies lights start comin on at 6:30 [3 sets variable times] and finish going off at 6:30 pm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts