Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,
I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction i can buy these anthia beetles online?
i can't find them anywhere at the moment!
that would be great if you could help and all information received and advice is welcomed.
Merry christmas

·
Registered
261 Posts
There haven't been any available for a while owing to the main importer of them being unable to ship them currently. Something to do with troubles in Tanzania.
Once they become available you'll probably see them appear on BugzUK's and Polyped's pricelists as they often sell them.
Beyond this you're unlikely to see any but they could appear randomly. Sorry.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There haven't been any available for a while owing to the main importer of them being unable to ship them currently. Something to do with troubles in Tanzania.
Once they become available you'll probably see them appear on BugzUK's and Polyped's pricelists as they often sell them.
fingers crossed i can get some, if not I'm considering getting assassin bugs.

·
Registered
32,920 Posts
Martin Goss sometimes has them. Also Metamorphosis are worth trying, but they have none currently.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts