Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! :D

Excellent to be part of such an awesome amphi community. I think you guys give great advice and a lot of you have some truely amazing animals! :D

I have a bit of a situation, that I hope someone can help me out with :) This is my fav' girl, "Bandit".

Bandit's a girl I spontaniously cast my heart on, at my first trip to a Hamm expo, soon 4 years ago. She was my first expo buy and I never received any papers on her.

Come here in the end of january, 2018, I'm moving to London permanently (!! :D ) and now have papers on all of my guys, from the vendors throughout the time.

But I have no way of finding the guy I bought Bandit from and have no Bufo breeders here in DK, who can help me out.

Can any of you, for an exchange of some sort, help us out with a paper for my girl? I'll need it, if I ever want to travel back with DK with her, as they're a lot strickter with Bufos here, than some other places. We'd of course figure out some kind of exchange and you'd help me secure my funny, tame, sweet Bandit's future :D

Thank you guys in advance!

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Hi guys! :D

Excellent to be part of such an awesome amphi community. I think you guys give great advice and a lot of you have some truely amazing animals! :D

I have a bit of a situation, that I hope someone can help me out with :) This is my fav' girl, "Bandit".

Bandit's a girl I spontaniously cast my heart on, at my first trip to a Hamm expo, soon 4 years ago. She was my first expo buy and I never received any papers on her.

Come here in the end of january, 2018, I'm moving to London permanently (!! :D ) and now have papers on all of my guys, from the vendors throughout the time.

But I have no way of finding the guy I bought Bandit from and have no Bufo breeders here in DK, who can help me out.

Can any of you, for an exchange of some sort, help us out with a paper for my girl? I'll need it, if I ever want to travel back with DK with her, as they're a lot strickter with Bufos here, than some other places. We'd of course figure out some kind of exchange and you'd help me secure my funny, tame, sweet Bandit's future :D

Thank you guys in advance!
In the UK there are no such "papers". There is no licence for them or requirement for paperwork.
Asking publically for someone to lie and produce a false document may not be the best idea!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I understand and that's great! :D It is here in DK.

I am of course not asking for any one to do anything illegally. :) I was simply enquiring, if any one, like a breeder here, has any means to help us out with a receit-like document. She is legally bought and bred, I just never received any documents on her and was not aware of it being needed, at the time.

If it cannot be done legally, then I of course would not expect anyone to do this or try to have it done. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.