Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! :D

Excellent to be part of such an awesome amphi community. I think you guys give great advice and a lot of you have some truely amazing animals! :D

I have a bit of a situation, that I hope someone can help me out with :) This is my fav' girl, "Bandit".

Bandit's a girl I spontaniously cast my heart on, at my first trip to a Hamm expo, soon 4 years ago. She was my first expo buy and I never received any papers on her.

Come here in the end of january, 2018, I'm moving to London permanently (!! :D ) and now have papers on all of my guys, from the vendors throughout the time.

But I have no way of finding the guy I bought Bandit from and have no Bufo breeders here in DK, who can help me out.

Can any of you, for an exchange of some sort, help us out with a paper for my girl? I'll need it, if I ever want to travel back with DK with her, as they're a lot strickter with Bufos here, than some other places. We'd of course figure out some kind of exchange and you'd help me secure my funny, tame, sweet Bandit's future :D

Thank you guys in advance!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I understand and that's great! :D It is here in DK.

I am of course not asking for any one to do anything illegally. :) I was simply enquiring, if any one, like a breeder here, has any means to help us out with a receit-like document. She is legally bought and bred, I just never received any documents on her and was not aware of it being needed, at the time.

If it cannot be done legally, then I of course would not expect anyone to do this or try to have it done. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.