Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is ther anyone online who is good with BDs I have a male on his own in a viv as he's a rapist! in another we have a male and 3 females, two of them had a disagreement so we put one in with the rapist and the inevitable happened. I later checked on them and found blood on the sand and in the food bowl, there was blood on his foot/ankle so i cleaned him up and there was nothing there not a mark or swelling.......i checked the female all over even her backside to see if he was a bit too rough with her.
Sooo the only thing i can think of is that he's hurt himself. How do i manipulate him to expose his hemi-penis to check......its the only thing i can think of that could have bled.....PLEASE HELP

I seemed like a lot of blood from such a lil thing.....he's head banging and eaten but i just want to be 100% that he's stopped bleeding

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
Hasn't the female got any marks around her neck? He could have cut his hemepenes or inside of the female.. If there are no marks then I'd suggest going to the vets because infection could be quite bad if it's inside them..

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vet oppointment booked, have had a good inspection of them but nothing obvious and no pain showing. He does seem less bobby and showed hardly any interest when I put him with all our females which is completely out of character for him, we're quite concerned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.