Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have three African snails and they have all been active and ok but three days ago one stopped moving, but last night I put him on some cucumber and I noticed he's partly come loos from his shell and was bubbling and now he's just lay half hanging out and and dose not seam to be moving properly, what's wrong with it? What can I do to help him, dose anyone have any idears please xx

·
Registered
918 Posts
have you got any pictures of it? what substate is he on?

·
Registered
282 Posts
ditto gecko lady you got any pics

once had snail where a part of him was loose from shell and struggled to move
i did a pm here and took peoples advice of puttnig said snail in smaller container on own and also feeding sweet potato for energy and i found that after some time it healed and was better did notice produced extra muscus after that

also have a look on petsnails.co.uk
you might find some helpful info on there

·
Registered
918 Posts
I'm not trying to domesticate it, it's a giant African snail it would die If I put it out side!! Sensible coments only please, but I guess you always get one ay!!!
dont really know who your on about? but all comments have been helpfull! exept the one that says rub salt in it :/
SO what substrate (SOIL) is the snail on?

·
Registered
918 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.