Reptile Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have recently custom built my own reptile room with with own electrical circuit with 80% of the sockets, with built in timers, underfloor Gas heating, LED lighting, Polymax Flooring, Catering Deep Bowl Sink, Roof Lights, Super powerful Centrifulgal Extractor, and its own external door. etc... (Can you tell i'm excited and pleased with my hard work)

Well the bit I now need help with.

All my stacks have been in storage in the garage for 3 months while this is finished, and now its time to put them all back together and wire them back up in the new room.

I really need help, as I've assembled 1 x (7.5ft x 3ft x 2ft) stack by myself, and now none of the glass slider fit on the runners. I don't really have anyone in the family in this trade, and would like to hire 1 or 2 people for the day/weekend and get all the tanks sorted.

This is what needs doing.

Re Assembling & Sealing :-

1 x 7.5ft x 4ft x 2ft Stack (5 tanks)
1 x 7.5ft x 2ft x 2ft Stack (3 tanks)
1 x 7.5ft x 3ft x 2ft Stack (3 tanks)

All fastened together to appear like 1 unit.

Routing of 3 x 8 snake rack shelves (already assembled)

1x 6.5 ft x 2.5ft x 2ft (8 shelves to fit 55L Ikea Samla Boxes)
2x Ikea Trofast 4.75ft x 1.5ft x 1ft (Hatchling Rack for 9L Rubs)

Wiring
11 Tanks with T5 lights, starter controllers, reflectors etc...
11 Tanks with Ceramic Holder, Reflector Dome, Halogen light all connected into Dimmer Stats.
Parasene Cable in snake racks and fitted with Dimmer Stats & heat tape

Ideally I want as much wires hiden as possible.

I have 95% of the eqipment/materials already.

I'm based in Manchester M45. I think it would take 1-2 days for the lot to done. I'm happy to pay a day rate or a fixed rate. I've been trying to do everyting myself and the stacks are just too heavy for me to lift.

Anyone want to help a damsel in distress :)

Ideally I would like this done before 10th November, as I'm going away for 2 weeks. My friend will be feeding and watering my critters while i'm away. It would be so much easier if the heating & lighting were controlled by timmers, instead of her having to come top my house everyday to switch off them manually (as I have temp tanks in every room in the house).

Thanks Kate :)
All the stacks are built by Volly and have Solid Backs.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts