Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i just want to let you all know that this is by far the most helpful reptile site out there and everyone here is so positive and friendly, its way cool. anyways, i just put my 3 1/2 month old veiled chameleon into his new custom 2'x20"x3' custom enclosure which i built myself :D . only problem, its extremely barren. i've got 2 six foot bendable vines in there, a cricket cup for him to eat out of, and an embarassingly small :oops: . i'm thinking about maybe some hanging vines, maybe some live moss(yes?/no?) , some more vines, a fogger(possibly), and a larger fake plant, while keeping the real pothos in there. does any one have any sweet ideas that would make my chameleon (and me) happier?

ps- send links :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, hibiscus sounds good and i would much rather use live vine than plastic :D . are you sure that both of those plants are non toxic? also, do you have an opinion on live moss or the fogger?

thanks
~dave

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
i've seen foggers being used in a panther chameleon enclosure, helps keeps the humidity, so should be ok but i'd wait for other peeps opinions first.

good luck with enclosure, post some pics when its done and have you time plz :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts