Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i was just wondering if anyone out there has had the same problem as me, being that i am now struggling to get more rats to fulfil my breeding project i re homed 2 females and a male (1 female ready to give birth any day now) and i am now met with the problem that i cannot re home any more in fact i told one place up my way i wanted to breed and they were unwilling to sell me them as re homing they think that i will be back with loads n loads of babies for re homing as i cant manage them (little do they know i will be using the things as food for my snakes!!! Is there anyone out there that would perhaps consider couriering a breeding trio ie 1.2 of rats for me i dont want to just wait for two females and one male out of the litter on its way to reach sexual maturity the rate of growth of my (hopefully) established future colony will be too slow!!!!

Any help greatfully appreciated

Billy

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
Check the Domestic & Feeder classifieds out on here, there are always plenty for sale (& from reptile people so you won't be frowned upon for breeding feeders :2thumb:).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.