Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think my leos might be mating but am not sure as im a first time owner. my female seems to be hiding from the mae and ive been away for the night come home and shes been digging alot and moving things around! what is she doing????

·
Registered
336 Posts
typical woman! always moving things! lol

if you need some info goto www.thegeckospot.com lots of stuff to help new owners on there from hat i remember

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is there any reason shes doing it tho. like i say im new to this i havent got a clue

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
mine normally mate at night and there is some noise as they bang around a bit the females dig when they are ready to lay but can do it at other times to as mine keep digging and they aint seen a male since sept last yr the best way to check if she is gravid is put her in a cricket tub(with lid in place firmly)and hold her so you can see her tum if she has 1/2 white egg shapes in her tum then put a upside down cix tub in with her with damp spag moss in it for her and check it a few times daily(as crickets can bite into the eggs).
if you want any more info pm me and will see if i can help
sarah :D

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the advice sarah havent seen em mating yet and are by them alot of time as they in my room but who knows lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts