Reptile Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe their are floating platforms for sale to use within a terrapin tank as their basking area, I have seen them advertised on the net but I have spent the last 2 days looking for one but have been unlucky so far, I can't find the sites again. Does anybody out there know where I can buy one from mail order as their is nowhere local sells them. I don't know if floating platform is their correct name? Any help appreciated. :lol:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi gina,

there called turtle docks as Cath previously said. If u are based near them, i KNOW shirley auatics sell them in small and large sizes. They also have other features for your tank that are friendly to Turts, If u cant find anywhere, then track down Shirley via the web, phone and maybe ask if they know of any other suppliers lol. Most general Reptile stores will sell them i guess, altho most of the Brum shops are shocking.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yup Cath they are really amazing

ive seen 1 and im sooo having it when i get a place lol. My house will be like a sea life centre for freshwater things trust me hahaha

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yep.. turtle docks... absolute god-send! My guys love there's but my yellow belly is getting to big for his & is starting to sink it so we're going to max up the size to a large! Don't know why I bothered starting with a small.. doh!
And don't get me started on all the different fish tanks! My sister has been trying to get me to put my turtles in a coffee table fishtank... I'd be gutted if someone spilt coffee on my little guys (and the last thing Trigger Of the Yello Belly needs is a caffeine rush!) But I was wondering if you could keep freshwater rays in them.. how cool! :eek:oo:
I want one of everything... I need to win the Euromillions!

·
Registered
49 Posts
woooooooooooord lol They are really amazing stuff. I might need a new Dock soon for my guys. Maybe I will be creative and attempt me own i dnt know yet hehe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts