Reptile Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am new to the forum. I have a 9ft Burmese, that we are are currently in the process of converting half a bedroom for her to upgrade. Any ideas on how to heat a large area? We were going to get infra-red panel heaters, but unsure how this would allow us to climate control. Any advise would be awesome.thanks 馃槉

Registered
Hello. I am new to the forum. I have a 9ft Burmese, that we are are currently in the process of converting half a bedroom for her to upgrade. Any ideas on how to heat a large area? We were going to get infra-red panel heaters, but unsure how this would allow us to climate control. Any advise would be awesome.thanks
Hiya, sorry I can't be of much help but do you have access to Facebook? If so, I highly recommend joining and following a group called 'giant leaps in giant husbandry' one of the only Facebook groups I'd actually recommend lol. Fantastic people on there happy to help with advice and some of the enclosures built for the larger snakes are so inspiring, I'm sure they will be eager to advise on the heating .

Would be brilliant to see your updates on this :)

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hiya, sorry I can't be of much help but do you have access to Facebook? If so, I highly recommend joining and following a group called 'giant leaps in giant husbandry' one of the only Facebook groups I'd actually recommend lol. Fantastic people on there happy to help with advice and some of the enclosures built for the larger snakes are so inspiring, I'm sure they will be eager to advise on the heating .

Would be brilliant to see your updates on this :)

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
Thank you

Registered
Guarded greenhouse heater for background heat.

A bank of multiple IR basking lamps for day time basking

1 - 5 of 5 Posts