Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I got a new addition to my lovely scaly friends 2 days ago and it's 8 months old. I have 2 questions regarding this lil 1 and snakes in general. How do you find out what type of corn snake u have, the lil 1 I bought is like a pale orange body with dark reddish orangey spots. The guy in the pet shop is pretty useless regarding this topic  also how can I tell the sex of the lil 1, pet shop guy again didn't know and told me to bring him/her bk in when it's bigger. I'm desperate to name the lil 1 and I'm frustrated coz I don't know it's sex. If anyone can help it will be hugely appreciated.: victory:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Some pics would help with the morph/colours and is there noone near you that could pop the snake for you? or just give it a unisex name so that no matter what s/he turns out to be it wont matter:2thumb:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It has red eyes. I was thinking of a unisex name 4 it but I can't think of any really, the best I came up with was tango :lol2:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah thats a nice name but I prefer exotic names 

·
Registered
2,385 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont know either if my snake is male or female so I called my snake Bo :mrgreen::mrgreen:8)

My mom first called it Kaa, from jungle book >.<
Iv got 1 called Kaa :lol2:

Reactions: LuiBlu

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anyways, some names for male & female:

Alex
Bo/Beau
Kim (eventhough I think its more girly)
Robin
Valentine
Lenny
Jamie
Jesse
Jade
Natho :mrgreen:
Quin/Quinty
Mo
Thanx, I'm sure I'll settle on a name 4 he-she soon, either that or change pet shops.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
if you have called kaa, you should call this one
laurie
mercedes
allegro
portia
:lol2:

Or Ferrari coz he-she has red on it :lol2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.