Reptile Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i let my sister have them about 2 weeks ago, they ate fine and well until last wednesday and they havent eaten since then, can anyone tell me what the problem could be??
my mum hasd bought, banded crix, black crix, mealworms, butterworms and some others but they dont seem to be interested in anything, can anyone suggest anything else o to try them with or anything at all which we can try?? thanks in advance, love rach xx

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how long can they last though?? asd i am rather worried.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
The only thing I can think it would be is if they were shedding or stress, personally mine have never refused food even after long car journeys to get them home though. Are there otherwise looking healthy? Moving around, bright and alert? Pooing as normal?

They can go a while without food but if you notice that they have started to lose weight then that is when to start worrying. A week is a bit long for them to not be eating though, even if it was stress because of the move. Are the crickets just let loose in their viv? They could always be snapping odd ones of them up without anyone realising.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts