Reptile Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok heres a mangled up moult did my best to unravel it, hope its still sexable, hope its not a male :)

Thankyou to all those who help me :)

Dave

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
I'm going to say Female from that.

wait for someone else with a bit more experience at sexing though.

·
Registered
9,153 Posts
I don't think the pics are clear enough to sex. You need 2 zoom in on the epigastric furrow and keep it clear for a better outcome. I wouldn't like to say.. how big is it?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't think the pics are clear enough to sex. You need 2 zoom in on the epigastric furrow and keep it clear for a better outcome. I wouldn't like to say.. how big is it?
hi becky

could you indicate to me where the epigastric furrow is located? its about 3-3.5" now

Thanks

Dave

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
Told you to wait for someone else's opinion didn't I?

I have to say that from the closer pic I've changed my mind and think male but its not clear.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ah dear, what ill do is when it moults next, hopefully ill have a nice macro lens on my camera :)

thankyou to all who responded :)

Dave

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wish i was more skilled with sexing ts' :) i assumed female myself, but need more clarification from better "sexers" ! :lol2:

ill try to take another pic tomorrow

Dave

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
ok heres a mangled up moult did my best to unravel it, hope its still sexable, hope its not a male :)

Thankyou to all those who help me :)

Dave
this one to me says female
all the other just confuse it and one of the others(cant remember which) looks male.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok thankyou. ill try and get another picture tonight from that angle. trying to get my hands on a macro kit (like macrojunkies) but i aint got a spare 900 quid ! :D

·
Registered
9,153 Posts
Looking gorgeous! One of my all time fav species these!
Here is my Adult female!

And my tatty juvenile male:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts