Reptile Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a post on a couple of weeks ago to ask for help sexing my beardies but my pics were so bad nobody could help me :blush: Hoping this one is clearer. If not i'll try again but Puff isn't a very good model i'm afraid. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
i really cant see, any better pics?

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
your camera really isnt good:p still cant really tell mate

·
Registered
937 Posts
Yeah the pics not great
If it looks like this then its male

See the 2 bumps on his tail.
I think yours is female, cant really see any bumps.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mixture of bad camera and my beardie doing a runner everytime i lift his tail, think he/she's getting a complex! Why would a male be digging? Oh and just to be a REAL pain this is my other beardie - Stumpy...

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2 boys do u think? They're always climbing onto each others' backs and look like they're about to mate and then change their minds!

·
Registered
937 Posts
Mixture of bad camera and my beardie doing a runner everytime i lift his tail, think he/she's getting a complex! Why would a male be digging? Oh and just to be a REAL pain this is my other beardie - Stumpy...
Thats a male.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'd say they were both males but the pic's aren't the clearest.

The second one is for sure. If you've seen threads on how to sex Beardies then you should be able to do it fairly easily yourself...:)

·
Registered
937 Posts
Yeah, im pretty sure the first one is female.

·
Registered
520 Posts
but how can they be both male ....there housed together ....wont they FIGHT>>
Not every pair of males that are together will fight. Most probably will but there's a lot of Beardie's out there and sometimes they don't always play by the same rules.

I still think two males but pic's aren't the clearest. Hopefully Chats will be able to sex them himself then come and tell us. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts