Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I was a reptile keeper for 10 years starting with corns then royals until I found my favourite the Hognose. I was building a small collection and started breeding producing my own little toffeebellys last, then my nightmare began. THE WIFE WANTED TO MOVE !!!. So cut a long boring story short she got her new house I had to give everything up (I know true gent lol). Well the bugs kicked back in so I've demanded I have the garage for myself,and this is where I need help. I want to build up a collection of hoggies again and need help or direction of the right breeders. I live in North shropshire (Wem,Shrewsbury) and every time I do a search all I find is breeders anywhere but close. Can anyone help or have anything for sale preferably adult, sub adult, male morph hatchlings. Sorry about the essay just missing the hobbie hope everyone's well cheers Russ:notworthy:

·
Registered
33,077 Posts
Hi everyone, I was a reptile keeper for 10 years starting with corns then royals until I found my favourite the Hognose. I was building a small collection and started breeding producing my own little toffeebellys last, then my nightmare began. THE WIFE WANTED TO MOVE !!!. So cut a long boring story short she got her new house I had to give everything up (I know true gent lol). Well the bugs kicked back in so I've demanded I have the garage for myself,and this is where I need help. I want to build up a collection of hoggies again and need help or direction of the right breeders. I live in North shropshire (Wem,Shrewsbury) and every time I do a search all I find is breeders anywhere but close. Can anyone help or have anything for sale preferably adult, sub adult, male morph hatchlings. Sorry about the essay just missing the hobbie hope everyone's well cheers Russ:notworthy:
Any reptile shops near you?

·
Registered
12,870 Posts
Maybe start a couple of threads in a few forums and put your Postcode or town in the thread title ... there must be some breeders / keepers around ....

·
Registered
751 Posts
I live on the wirral and have an adult proven het albino female for sale, an adult albino female (fussy feeder) and a small male 66% het for four possible different genes if you fancy an experiment.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Got a male and female pair of Woma pythons for sale if that interests you.

They're always locked on but no babies yet. Could be tried with other womas to see if eggs can be produced.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
There were lots of people selling just Hognoses on their tables at Doncaster this month-maybe a trip up there in November is called for?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts