Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got myself a redtail today in a swap.I was told it is a surinam what do you think. Here are some pics

·
Registered
13,987 Posts
boa

hi all it could be a suriname windows peaks is good sign and few saddles is good too your snake has same number of saddles as my suriname! look at paulines pics of surinames we sold her

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hello mate, by the look of that tail thats not a redtail at all, i have seen common boas that look just the same, theres a breeder called Gaz that had them, and the snake may just be a cross..

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Hello mate, by the look of that tail thats not a redtail at all, i have seen common boas that look just the same, theres a breeder called Gaz that had them, and the snake may just be a cross..
not too sure myself?? got to agree looks a bit on the pale side but saddles etc point to it being a red tail

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Its beautiful no matter what it is. I have one exactly the same, but just a common I bought off Gaz. Who cares what it is, its very stunning:mf_dribble:

·
Banned
19 Posts
i bought 7 boas 4 years ago in munster germany from a place called freznap. i ordered surinam but when i went to collect i was told they were peruvian. 2 were identical to yours and 4 had more brighter red in the tail with a much brighter clearer white and the base colour with very pale silver. they cost if i remember right about 160 euros, wait till it grows mate their very pretty!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts