Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, My electricity went off at 7.30 this morning and its now 11.30, so Stan has been with out heat, i am at work so i'm wondering how long i can leave him without any heat for and what the potential damage could be?

I have told my manager if it is dangerous for him i will have to take the rest of the day off to move him to my mums.

Any advice would be great....thanks :)

·
Registered
7,147 Posts
he will be fine mate as long as its not too cold, room temp is okay : victory:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
as long as its not really cold mate he should be fine for the day

·
Registered
698 Posts
But for gods sake dont let your boss know it'll be fine, tell him/her that its realy very important that you go home and nurse your poor baby back to full health whilst sitting in the garden enjoying the sunshine :whistling2:

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Hi guys, My electricity went off at 7.30 this morning and its now 11.30, so Stan has been with out heat, i am at work so i'm wondering how long i can leave him without any heat for and what the potential damage could be?

I have told my manager if it is dangerous for him i will have to take the rest of the day off to move him to my mums.

Any advice would be great....thanks :)
He would be potentially fine for days, weeks even, zero need for worry.

Look at that guy in the newbie section who found a corn living in his garage, if could have been there for months, and that is 100% fine.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
But for gods sake dont let your boss know it'll be fine, tell him/her that its realy very important that you go home and nurse your poor baby back to full health whilst sitting in the garden enjoying the sunshine :whistling2:
i agree any way to have a day off take it

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you!!!! I love this site, you peeps are so nice an helpful....roll on a free afternoon of laziness!!!!! p.s the power just came back on but i don't think he knows!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts