Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,went to local pet shop today and wife has fallen for a baby ball python,any advice as we getting him/her sunday? And does anyone know a suppler of mice ect online who can send to Republic?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Junction, I think it is worth a trip. I know Ben sometimes arranges deliveries to Cork, no reason why he couldn't deliver to you. There is another reptile shop that might be of interest if you do come up for a visit. If you want details let me know.

Duzzie

·
Registered
543 Posts
Junction,

The first one, Reptile Haven is in the centre of Dublin and is very easy to get to. The shop is next to the Dublin City Council offices, just off the south quays, right by the Liffey. It is easy to get to however you get to dublin.

The second is called Aquatic Village. It is in Brittas, just outside Dublin. Would only really be able to get to that if you come up in the car. Their website is pets.ie, it has directions on it.

Duzzie

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
we would be coming from waterford so think we can go through it,and thanks found where retile haven is. Guess your into snakes is ball python a good choice? seemed ok after reading care sheet.

·
Registered
543 Posts
They are very nice snakes, can be fraustrating when they go off there food. Just make sure that the one you get is feeding. Get a feeding record if you can and ask to see it eat unassisted before getting it. They do go off their food from time to time, mine has just come off a 1 1/2 month fast but that is normal.

They are lovely snakes though and dont need high humidity.

Duzzie

·
Registered
543 Posts
mcelheronreptiles said:
mcelheron reptiles
15 wellington quay
temple bar
dublin 2. 01-6778160/ 6779060/ 087 2840654
open 7 days
between millenium footbridge and clarence hotel
bulk food always available with ice packs and poly
boxes
Hi mcelheronreptiles, are you in boardwalk pets??

Duzzie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts