Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok as some of you know I was rehoming a leo gecko female from Lizardchick...one of 2 that she rescued. Well she bought them both down for me to sex and yep. defo 2 females so just defo dont like each other....she also showed me the burn marks they both stustained from a previous owner...My new girl has a big burn area on her tail and Lizardchicks is on her head...but both girls are unbelievable healthy with nice fat tails and my little miss stroppy even tried to bite me when I picked her up!!! anyway...enjoy!

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry its not the greatest picture but best I could get...2 hides..one each end, tunnel next to one, big climby wood and plant in middle with rock to secure...U can also get an idea of just how HUGE she is as this is a 3ft viv!

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As i stated she was a rescue so hav no definate idea...altho last people seem to reckon about 5 yrs xx

·
Registered
22 Posts
i no this has nothing to do with the thread but where can u get pieces of wood like that pet shops wood is to common and pieces you find in parks are to big or small

1 - 14 of 14 Posts