Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just been watchin paul ogrady and he had a lovly boa on that had been mistreated the owners was givin him frozen mice (not thawed still frozen) and just leavin it in there untill the mice went mouldy the poor snake has been mistreated for a year not feeding obviously im so pissed off now its beyond me how a pet owner do that to a animal the boa shud ov been at least 3 times the size iy was and they cud feel the ribs on the poor thing at least its been rescued now and they was sayin that he will be rehomed when he is better, these people shud be locked up im soooooooo mad :devil: now well thats my rant for today

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know wot a shame hope the wee darlin gets a nice new home now wot a shame poor thing

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
What an ass the owner must have been,,frozen mice,,even some inexperinced gonk would figure out it needed thawing, :(

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what about the pet shop surley the ass that had the boa would of said sumthin bout the snake not eating unless ov course he is a complete and utter :censor:

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it was on the paul ogrady show being shown by a vets paul ogrady dusnt own it it was just on his show the boa is lookin for a home when its better sorry if i confused you :lol: :lol: :lol: but im sooo angry :twisted:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts