Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there can anyone help,I'm looking for hermanni hermanni breeders in the uk I've looked online and can't find any! The reason I'm looking is that my brother and I are looking to build a breeding colony for these lovely looking torts,together we have 3(1 male 2 females)but are looking for more so we can start to offer unrelated pairs for other breeding projects to bring the numbers up.if anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated thanks.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Have you tried Shelled Warriors?
You don't really need to start with loads of females. Just start in a small way and build up over the years. Tortoises take time to settle into new surroundings for breeding.

·
Registered
8,192 Posts
Have you tried Shelled Warriors?
You don't really need to start with loads of females. Just start in a small way and build up over the years. Tortoises take time to settle into new surroundings for breeding.
As you have found HH are very hard to find. There are a few breeders out there. But most keep their females, for obvious reasons.
Good luck in finding some.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.