Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
have always been a tree frog lover but never before been in a postiion to own them, however, I was wondering does anybody know of any magazine titles in regard to amphibian/tree frog keeping that may be of interest?
I've searched on the internet, but is just seems to come up with mainstream magazine subscriptions and didn't know if any even exist?

Would be pleased if anyone could point me in the direction, so that I could start doing my research :)

Thanks

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At the time of submitting this post, didn't think the above reply/comment was very helpful but didn't deter me and I found some copies of american magazine 'Reptile Hobbyist' on ebay and found several ones that had articles on Poison dart frogs that were very helpful.

So if anyone in the future needs info and would like to peruse a magazine there are some about. But I had to find them myself as no one seemed to know of any or couldn't point me in their direction.:whistling2:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that's interesting to know, thax: victory:

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
i think a few people have a subscription for american mags as there isnt one in the UK atm. this practical reptile keeping sounds interesting tho

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Practical Reptile Keeping is being edited by David Alderton so should be worth a look when it comes out.

I had a call from a publishers a few weeks ago who used to publish a reptile mag and are thinking about starting up again so there may be another UK title on it's way.

PFK publish articles on amphibs here and there and have a reptile supplement occasionally.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts