Reptile Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today i spent about 2 bloody hours cleaning the whole viv of my black throat then held him for abit then put him back in... i even let him have alittle swim in the bath anyway i go downstairs for my dinner and when i come back he has crapped EVERYWERE ! hes done a bigun and walked threw it and its all over the tank on the glass its done it to take the piss lol im not a happy bunny ! so gonna clean it all again now

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol its typical really... tbh i find it kinda funny but then again i wont be laugin when i gotta clean it all out in about 20min !

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
lol! Simular to my beardie- when I clean him out and put him back he sulks :devil:

Its like having a stroppy teenager, whos mad cos you've cleaned up his room while he was out :lol2:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lmfao i cleaned it out again and hes taken another dump in his tank thats it im not giving him any treats this week !!!! lol

·
Registered
180 Posts
:no1::lol2:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
:lol2:brilliant!
u must of done something to really :censor: him off!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
stinka

i think his just making himself at home, sortof marking his territory haha lots of reps do this when put in new suroundings:Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Lol, horrible. I took my tegu out to clean him once and put him in a big plastic tote box. He immediately did a poo in it (he doesnt poo in the viv if he can help it) and tramped all over it, which was nice - but then I had to leave the room to grab some tissue. I must have been gone about 20 seconds, yet when I came back he had managed to escape the box and tramp poo all over the stuff under my bed. Not happy. I actually threw away some trainers rather than try to clean the tegu poo off them.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Like our older water dragon, He will be in his water for ages and not do anything.

But... as soon as you get him out on your shoulder

POOOOOOOOO.............:(:lolsign:

·
Registered
955 Posts
Just read your first post and i feel for you bud i really do!
my babby sister can't half do a big'un when she really tries but she will only do it in a clean nappy so guaranteed after changing a wet nappy around 10mins after she will do a big'un.

my sister is wriggly as hell and isnt too keen on having her nappy changed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts