Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HES HERE!!! and he does actually look very healthy and a nice colour, that pic was crap.

Last one 4 the minute

Plenty more where they came from 2moro :D :D

·
Registered
532 Posts
Wow! He looks great! Good luck with him jmj2k6! I'm looking forward to seeing more pics!

Thx
Matt

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One thing, maube flake1 could help...he seems to lick his lips alot and sometimes sit with his mouth slightly open, thats not coz its too hot either coz his lights not on yet

·
Registered
532 Posts
I don't know anything about them, but if there like any other lizards that may mean he is tasting the air for food or just tasting the air because off all the new stuff around him!

Thx
Matt

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea ur probably right, just with him being a new rep i jus wana be cautious of anything that he shouldnt be doing.

Cheers matt

Jay

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
the first one makes him look like he's a display in the museum. lol

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Awww he/she is lovely, I can't wait until mines that big, altho I have got a while to wait yet lol, can't wait for more pics!! :D
I hope he/she settles in well and goodluck!! :D

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
weelad said:
tombraider said:
you sure its not a stuffed one :lol: Aww only joking, its nice to finally get to meet him :D

he is always standing in the same position hmmmm :p
Very nice :D
weelad he is probably like that as the cage he was kept in was way to small so he had to twist his body to fit in properly, that's what i make it out like anyway :(
I hace noticed he has a regrown tail aswell, the long black bit near the end :(
He should do very well and be very happy in your company :D

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
I can see theres been more photos added since I last posted :D He looks very tame and calm to say hes only just moved in. Is he sleeping in his tank tonight or you going to let him wander round?

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
i think u should let it wander around, seems such a shame to keep it in that viv.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think i might let him sleep in his viv 2nite to get used to where he is then maybe let him sleep in a sectioned off bit 2moro night

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
he looks great man.

I would keep him in his viv for the night, and just open his doors as soon as you get up in the morning, he will rplly already be awake amnd will imedietly understand that as soon as u awake u let him out.
I think its a good strting place for ur relationship.

oh..for the record..i dont think he looks atall stuffed and mounted...bt thats just me :)

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol he is real...i havnt bought a fake one so i look good lol. Il get a video on here 2moro 2 prove :wink:

Thanks Dean, hes actually aslep under my bed right now and i cant get him out so hes guna have to stay there tonight, hi doors are open though so hes got a warmer place to go if he needs to.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts