Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First litter of the year born - 22/05/2013.

Pairing - Hogg Island Boa Male x Salmon Boa Female.

Was mums second litter with me (previous litter born in 2011), this year she had 20 live healthy babies, 1 slug and 0 still borns which i am pleased with.

To see more pics and follow how the litter are doing please checkout - www.facebook.com/BrazilianRainbowBoa

Picture of Mum:

Picture of Dad:

Litter:

Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
aww lovely. I had one of your last litter, very briefly unfortunately as I was terrified of it - it was Nick named the spawn of Satan in my house lol. but he was just beautiful. found him a brilliant home :)
it's lovely to see more of his siblings being born :)

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well done
Thats a very nice pair youve used , lovely clean examples .
Im considering trying this breeding project myself
very nice

aww lovely. I had one of your last litter, very briefly unfortunately as I was terrified of it - it was Nick named the spawn of Satan in my house lol. but he was just beautiful. found him a brilliant home :)
it's lovely to see more of his siblings being born :)
Thanks and sorry to hear you had to rehome him, i am sure he would of calmed down with more handling though :)

·
Registered
2,015 Posts

Thanks and sorry to hear you had to rehome him, i am sure he would of calmed down with more handling though :)
No doubt lol, he was my first boa. I was terrified of him lol. I felt bad that I was too nervous to handle him more so he went to a lovely guy who just picked him straight up and was very confident, I'm sure he's a big teddy now lol.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've also got one of the 2011 litter. He's turning into a gorgeous shade of orange. He hissed alot as a youngster, but never struck out and is as good as gold now.
Glad to hear he's colouring well, would be good to see some pictures of him when you get the chance (drop me a PM or email :)).

No doubt lol, he was my first boa. I was terrified of him lol. I felt bad that I was too nervous to handle him more so he went to a lovely guy who just picked him straight up and was very confident, I'm sure he's a big teddy now lol.
Yes i totally understand, atleast he went to a good home that's the main thing :)

Isn't Mother nature amazing, all related but so many different colours and markings.

Congratulations, they look nice and healthy.
Indeed, i do like mixed morphed litters and thanks :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts