Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ALL,
Here's some pics for everyone, please comment on them. just a few pics of my pythons. Female Coastal is around 2' long, New Guinea is male and just over 6' and the male Coastal is around 8'.

0.1.0 - Coastal Carpet Python (Clio)

1.0.0 - Coastal Carpet Python (Ozz)

1.0.0 - New Guinea Carpet Python (Matt)

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
beautiful snakes all!
i've recently become a massive fan of coastals...nice to see one as a baby here and making such quick work of that mouse!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Lovely pics! Good to see a coastal as a baby, mine is a 7 1/2 ft male and such a lovely gentle character. He loves to curl up on my lap and be stroked like a cat!

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Lovely carpets. My Coastal baby is about exactly the same size as yours, is yours snappy or skittish??? My bambino is a tad skittish but not a biter.:2thumb:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey

No the baby isn't snappy or skittish at all tbh. Altho wen u go to try and get her out she tries to hook herself on stuff to not let u. Lol. U really have to try and surprise her wen she's asleep then u can just skoop her out and then she has abit of an explore then she settles down. She's very gentle. And the big Coastal is a puppy dog! So soft and gentle. The new guinea male is a lil viv protective and is abit tricky to get out but is slowly taming down when he's out. I'm sure he'll get there. Lol. He's just a lil wary of his sorroundings at the moment as he hasn't been with us for too long.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts