Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a board on other pets, but that's a help board and I didn't want to go on saying hello on that board! I found this site while looking for an exotic pets forum on google, I'm 13 (14 next month) I have 4 cats named Toby, Garfield, Timmy and Pinkle and 2 giant African land snails named Sasori and Deidara, I also half own a lizard, I can't remember his species, spotted lizard or something like that, his name is Merick and he belongs to my friend who I see a lot.
I like to draw and animate and spend most of my time, watching films, drawing and roleplaying over MSN. I'm already part of a hamster forum, I used to own 7 hamsters but sadly the last one died about 2 years ago now, but I stayed on the forum because I enjoy talking to people on the internet.
I'm a big anime and manga fan and I hope to create anime someday when I'm older. I'm sure I'm going to like it here, I'm sure you're all nice people and I'll fit in nicely!!

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Welcome to the Reptile forums!!!!!!!!!!1

lass or bloke?

Hope you settle in well here and we will treat you right being as your a minor. But that dosen't you will be left out just that people will be more considerate of your age.

xx

merry christmas

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
thats ok hun lol it's christmas after all and everyones minds are on what they'll get in the morning hehehehe

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had a feeling this would get moved, I never saw the introductions part xD I feel like such a newbie, I'm used to a simple layout with my hamster forum, this one has so many more sections, it'll take some getting used to!! :oops:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
:welcome: to the forum

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Welcome to the forum and hopefully after spending time on here you will own more than half a lizard. :wink:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hehe, thanks, but I can't own more than half a lizard, he has to stay at my friend's house because my mum is one of those 'scared of everything that isn't a furry cute thing' people, I'm still shocked she let me have snails!!

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
:welcome: have you tried getting your mum to hold your lizard, my gf wouldnt have anything till i took her to the shop to hold a snake, she then chose the corn and beardy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hm, no, I'll try and get her to hold him next time I go to my friend's house which should be tomorrow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts