Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

i have been away from the forums for the last couple of months as i had to give up my job due to problems with my back and needed to find a new less physical career.

My first thoughts were on opening a shop selling reptiles and equipment, so i took a big loan and found a lovely little shop in Cardiff that was perfect for what i needed! But after some big disputes between the agent, landlord, the landlord's son, thew shop fell through and the resulting wait depleted my available cash near completely :(

So back to the drawing board.

I really liked the idea of running my own reptile shop but could no longer afford to do it, so whilst ordering some critters for my Beardies i decided to make my open web store, and have nearly finished!

So if you are looking for any livefoods or equipment please stop by and have a nosey poke! i have put alot of stock on there and have access to lots more so if what you need is not on there drop me an email or PM and ill put it up.

At the moment the postage is added on every item but tomorrow it should be be capped so that you never pay anymore than 11.99 per order for postage and 1ll orders over £100 will be sent free of charge.

Any suggestions on stock or request would be very much appreciated!

sorry for the long post!

Rob

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Nice site, looks good - and nice to see some sensible prices for a change! :D

One thing though - you've got "lizard" spelt wrong in the heating section! :shock:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hehe, south london education for ya! hehe

ill change it now, there will no doubt be a few in there

be sure to tell a friend! lol :twisted:

Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just another though, i havn't added frozen foods as i wasnt sure if anyone would want them, if there is any intrest please let me know and ill add them to the site :)

and like i said before if you need anything mail me and ill see if i can get it for you :)

·
Registered
876 Posts
PM'd you hope you dont mind :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
You do know this is from 2007 don't you...

·
Viv Builder
4,406 Posts
You do know this is from 2007 don't you...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! This post was started - 12-01-2007, 08:13 PM

Great to see another one dragged up from the depths of the forums, :lol2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts