Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all!

I wanted to join a UK forum as I am moving over there in Feb 2008 for 1-2yrs and would love to get a herp or 2 whilst I am there! I dont think that I can live without one for that long! I will be living near Southampton so if anyone can point me in the right direction for where to go or who to buy from that would be great! I am not sure just yet what I would like, something non-australian like an iguana!

Well, I am sure I will talk to you all soon and I promise to post pics of my herps as I know how much you luv our aussie animals!

Trish
Vet Nurse and Zoo Keeper
Home of Snakenurse

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Ooo welcome to the forums! and soon Welcome to England! Just a question though.. If you move over here for a year - 2 years wouldn't you have to part with the rep when you move back? o_O

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Registered
25,691 Posts
Welcome! Just remember how big iguanas go and make sure you know what's going to happen to it when you leave.. get too many reps and you'll be forced to stay here forever, mwuhaha :smile:

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
:welcome1: to the forum and for the future, to England

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
:welcome1: to the forum.

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
:welcome1:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi all and thanx for your warm welcomes! I am not sure what herp I am going to get when I get there and I will try and organise a home for it for when I leave before I get it, dont need any homeless reptiles! I will be leaving my snakes here with a friend, I cant bear to part with them! When I am allowed to post some pics, I will!

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
:welcome1: to the forum! Wonder if any rescues down where your planning on moving would need a foster carer. That way you'd have reptiles but not get so attached that it would be heart breaking if/when you went back. And you get the benifit of knowing your helping them get back on there feet or bellies lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts