Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Jess, I've just joined this forum so thought I'd better introduce myself. I've got a 2 year old corn snake called Jack, he's pretty big now and I'm thinking about getting another reptile. I love sports, cars and work with exchange and mart. Looking forward to talking to you all soon.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Hi, I'm Jess, I've just joined this forum so thought I'd better introduce myself. I've got a 2 year old corn snake called Jack, he's pretty big now and I'm thinking about getting another reptile. I love sports, cars and work with exchange and mart. Looking forward to talking to you all soon.
Hello and welcome to the forum, i betyou'll be buying more before very long:welcome:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, i betyou'll be buying more before very long:welcome:
I can't argue with that one. Welcome to the forum. The Classified section is further down the page. It's addictive.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
224 Posts
welcome to the forum :welcome:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
:welcome::welcome::welcome: to the forum..1 reptile leads to many..believe me! theres alot of good guys on here hun so if uv got any worrys there will be some good advice! x

·
Registered
781 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
:welcomerfuk: welcome on board RFUK.. The emergency exits are here, here and here.. :crazy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts