Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello im new,my name is natasha as you have probablly noticed.ive gt a cat,dog my brother liam's lizard a bunny and some of my broz fish. :D :D :lol: :wink: Liam is on this forum already registered some of you know. :twisted: he dozent like me lol liam if you read this :p :p :p :twisted: :lol:

luv tasha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok stu

Fine i will he is 15 much older than me :shock: :x :cry: lol thnx for sayin hi and hi to u aswell
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,616 Posts
Natasha Roebuck said:
Hello im new,my name is natasha as you have probablly noticed.ive gt a cat,dog my brother liam's lizard a bunny and some of my broz fish. :D :D :lol: :wink: Liam is on this forum already registered some of you know. :twisted: he dozent like me lol liam if you read this :p :p :p :twisted: :lol:

luv tasha
Welcome to the forum.

Where abouts in Anglesey do you live?

I love Anglesey its my fav place in the UK. Apart from scotland when theres snow and the board comes out.

I go at least twice a year and stay in Beaumaris. Mainly for the fishing, but also for the scenery and just to chill out.

Youre lucky to live on such a beautiful island.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
carl24bpool said:
Natasha Roebuck said:
Hello im new,my name is natasha as you have probablly noticed.ive gt a cat,dog my brother liam's lizard a bunny and some of my broz fish. :D :D :lol: :wink: Liam is on this forum already registered some of you know. :twisted: he dozent like me lol liam if you read this :p :p :p :twisted: :lol:

luv tasha
Welcome to the forum.

Where abouts in Anglesey do you live?

I love Anglesey its my fav place in the UK. Apart from scotland when theres snow and the board comes out.

I go at least twice a year and stay in Beaumaris. Mainly for the fishing, but also for the scenery and just to chill out.

Youre lucky to live on such a beautiful island.
i live in penysarn nr amlwch and i been to beumaris and on like bonfire nites theres cool fire work displays 8) 8) 8) 8) :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,074 Posts
i actualy live on anglesey , dont now why it says england lol, i live in Holyhead, tasha you live in prestatyn?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,616 Posts
Natasha Roebuck said:
carl24bpool said:
Natasha Roebuck said:
Hello im new,my name is natasha as you have probablly noticed.ive gt a cat,dog my brother liam's lizard a bunny and some of my broz fish. :D :D :lol: :wink: Liam is on this forum already registered some of you know. :twisted: he dozent like me lol liam if you read this :p :p :p :twisted: :lol:

luv tasha
Welcome to the forum.

Where abouts in Anglesey do you live?

I love Anglesey its my fav place in the UK. Apart from scotland when theres snow and the board comes out.

I go at least twice a year and stay in Beaumaris. Mainly for the fishing, but also for the scenery and just to chill out.

Youre lucky to live on such a beautiful island.
i live in penysarn nr amlwch and i been to beumaris and on like bonfire nites theres cool fire work displays 8) 8) 8) 8) :thumb:
I went fishing on a boat from Almwch last year. Took me a while to find the harbour around all those hills, but was a nice day out.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top